Splish Splash Nail Art

21 May 2013

I tried nail art stamping... for the first time! It's pretty simple but an accomplishment nonetheless.



To create this look:
  • I started with 2 coats of she's pampered by essie on my pinky finger, 2 coats of let's get lost by essence on my pointer finger and 2 coats of blanc by essie on my middle and ring fingers as well as my thumb.
  • On the nails I painted white, I added a splatter stamp using the red and blue.
  • I sealed the manicure with a coat of Seche Vite.


I am pretty happy with the look as this was my FIRST attempt at stamping! My room mate received a stamping plate with over 200 stamps on it and I am super happy she let me play around with it! There are a lot of cute designs on it and unfortunately there is no marking on the plate identifying the brand or a plate number.

I usually do not show my thumb in my pictures as I am not a fan of the "claw" pictures. But I am very happy with how the stamped design on my thumb turned out... so it will be making a guest appearance in this post!

I hope you liked today's post!

- Hetal

16 comments:

  1. Really nice manicure! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa!! :) I had fun with this one!

      Delete
  2. I just love it! your stamping is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, the red and blue go perfectly together on your splatter nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hetal, these are fantastic colours you chose! And this mani is so fun & fresh! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! You are so talented :) I have a hard time showing my thumb, too, at least in its entirety, lol. Hand posing is so funny sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo so muchh! :) Yeah its tricky posing with the thumb!

      Delete
  7. WOW! I am loving the colors you chose and I am loving this cute little splatter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paulina!! :) I love the splash too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top