Pointed Half Moons & Polka Dots Nail Art

29 August 2013

And I have more dots for you today! For those of you that read my blog regularly, you know I love my dots! They're just so quick, easy and so much fun!

For today's post I used 2 of my new and very first China Glaze polishes. Well they are not new shades but when I saw swatches of them on Kayla Shevonne's blog, I just had to get them!



To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of all in one base by essie followed by 2 coats of Papaya Punch by China Glaze
  • I taped off the triangles and painted the rest of my nail with 1 coat of Hanging in the Balance by China Glaze
  • I finished off the design with dots of Papaya Punch and Hanging in the Balance layered on the opposite colours. 
  • I finished off the look with a coat of Seche Vite to add some shine and smooth out the nail art



I really love the combination of the bright blue and orange! This was such a bright and fun manicure that caught the attention of many people! What do you think?

- Hetal

3 comments:

  1. I can never get enough of your amazing posts and tons of blue polishes!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue nail polish!!! So beautiful your mani, I like dots like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dotted chevron nails! Love the colors here too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top