31DC2014 - Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie - Minions

23 September 2014

It's Day 23 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by a Movie!

I watch a lot of TV... way more TV than movies but the minions from Despicable Me are so cute and I really wanted to do that for nail art. Although creating a minion on each nail would have been fun, I was searching on Instagram and came across @veanailart's Instagram account and I loved her version of minion nail art! Instead of just focusing on minions, there are accent nails with BA-NA-NA-S!




I used several colours which I will list below. I applied the base colour on each nail and added the bananas and minions with a detailed nail art brush.
  • Light Yellow: I Just Can't Cope-acabana by OPI
  • Dark Yellow: Chick Me Out by KBShimmer
  • Light Blue: butler please by essie
  • Dark Blue: Man Hunt by China Glaze
  • Black: black diamond by Covergirl
  • White: Angel With A Leadfoot by OPI
  • Silver: no place like chrome by essie
  • Brown: Desert Sun by China Man

So cute!! Even the banana print! Don't forget to see how the other bloggers are inspired by these prompts using the hashtag #31DC2014 and please check back tomorrow for Day 24!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top