Princess Roses Nail Art

19 November 2014

For today's nail art post, I tried a new-to-me technique! I have really been working on improving my stamping skills and for this look I decided to try stamping with more than just 1 colour! I selected polishes that were similar in colour but ranged in terms of lightness to darkness to create the gradient stamping.

I knew right away that I wanted to use polishes from the essie Winter 2014 Collection as they are perfect for creating a beautiful gradient! And the white crelly from the same collection is the perfect base for my gradient stamping.


To create this look:


I still have another nail art look featuring essie's Winter 2014 collection, which I will post later this week. I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments below.

- Hetal

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top