Guest Post by Popping Nails

2 January 2015

Hi Everyone! While I'm away on vacation, I am super lucky to have several bloggers guest post for me! Next up is Charlie from Popping Nails. I recently discovered this gem of a blog with super bright and fun nail art looks! Charlie is very creative in her use of colours and patterns. I am so happy that she agreed to guest post for me today. So let's out some of her bright nail art below. 
______________________________________________

Hi everyone, I'm Charlie from Popping Nails, I tend to do brightly coloured nails which is why these are perfect to show you what my stuff is like. I know these are completely out of season but I really wanted to do a psychedelic pattern.


I used a base of white to start with so I wouldn't have to do multiple layers of the colours. I wanted to use O.P.I Don't Talk Bach To Me so I chose this to base all my other colours around. I ended up using Barry M Grapefruit, Guava, American Apparel Neon Green and Models Own Tangerine Queen as my other colours. To finish off I took Sinful Colors Black on Black to outline the lines which really pulled the look together.


I'm obsessed with how these turned out and I love the colour combination as it's something I don't always use but I might try to be more adventurous in the future. Thanks to Hetal for having me do a guest post and I hope you all liked it!
______________________________________________

Wow! That is a very bright and happy nail art look and I can't wait to try out something similar in the summer months! I really love the combination of colours that she put together. Thank you so much Charlie for preparing this amazing guest post for my blog!

Let's show Popping Nails some love on social media. You can find Charlie on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Bloglovin. And don't forget to stop by her blog for amazing elegant nail art looks and stunning pictures!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. How bright and colorful these nails are! Makes me happy to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shapes and the colors. It is a joy to look at this mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    play bazaar If you are going to be swimming in a pool you should wet your hair beforehand so that your hair is mostly soaking up the water you put in it and not the chlorinated water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are going to be swimming in a pool you should wet your hair beforehand so that your hair is mostly soaking up the water you put in it and not the chlorinated water. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top