Halloween Nail Art - Candy Corn

26 October 2013

Hey everyone! For today's post I prepared a very simple Halloween themed design... Candy Corn!!! It is a super easy striped design made with three colours!



I am always super impressed with all the cookie decorating blogs and their creative designs for every occasion! And Halloween is no different... I have a couple Halloween themed nail art posts lined up inspired by cookies!!


I started with a base of blanc by essie and added the stripes with Orange Oasis and Lemon Drop from the Covergirl Tropical Glosstinis Collection! I finished off the look with a matte top coat by essie, matte about you!

I love the matte effect, especially when the nail art design is very cartoon-y! Essie's matte about you is just amazing!!! All it takes is one coat AND it dries so quickly!


This particular nail art was inspired by THIS post from LilaLoa, an amazing cookie decorator!


Hope you enjoyed today's post! Look out for more Halloween themed nail art over the next couple of days!

- Hetal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top