Striped Christmas Trees Nail Art

8 December 2013

Hey everyone! Today I have the second post for the NailPolish Canada Holiday Nail Art Challenge... During each week, readers get to vote for their favourite design!

If you like my nail art, please vote for me by clicking here! To vote, you need to type in your name, email and select my blog from the drop down menu.

This week's theme is DECORATIONS! When I think of Christmas and decorations, the first thing I think of are the beautiful decorated trees. So here is my nail art...




I started with a base of In My Santa Suit from OPI's new holiday Mariah Carey collection. I then taped off the triangles and painted on a coat of My Favourite Ornament by OPI. This is also another shade from the new Mariah Carey holiday collection. I then taped off my nails with the stripes across the traingles and painted over the gold with one coat of Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze.

I added a little golden stud to be the "star" on my tree and painted over the nail with a coat of fast-drying top coat.



Hope you like my super festive nail art... stay tuned for Week 3. Please don't forget to vote for your favourite nail art design for this week! :)

- Hetal

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top