Magnetic Metallic Nail Art

25 March 2013

Hey everyone!

My parents bought me this nail polish for my birthday a couple months ago and I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Today seemed like the perfect chance to do so, and I am so glad I did because I love it! I thought about adding some nail art, but I love the look of this polish by itself, so I've kept it super simple today!



To create this look:

  • I started with my favourite base, all in one base by Essie
  • I then applied one coat of Silver Elements by Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour. As per the instructions on the bottle, I applied a thick second coat of colour to 1 nail and immediately held the built-in magnet over the nail. You need to rest the guide just below the cuticle without touching the wet nail polish. Hold for 10 seconds. And once you lift the magnet, you have this beautiful design on your nail!
  • I then repeated it for the rest of my nails and let it dry. As always I topped it off with good to go top coat by Essie!
I love the concept of magnetic nail polish. It is simple, looks amazing, isn't too sparkly and best of all, it is super easy nail art! Sally Hansen does have this in many different colours, but I am glad my parents got me the silver one.

Hope you liked today's look! Remember to check out the metallic nails challenge by my friend, Let There Be Polish!

Check back tomorrow for Day 3 of the Tri-Polish Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. what a perfect interpretation :)
    I don't like magnetic finish but it looks so well on you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top