Side Dotticure Nail Art

19 March 2013

Hey everyone! For today's nail art look, I went with a dotticure along the sides of my nails.



To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of my favourite base coat, all in one base by Essie
  • I then applied two coats of no more film by Essie
  • I used a dotting tool in various sizes to create the dots along the side of each nail. The colours I used are navigate her by Essie (the green dots) and Coral Reef and White On by Sally Hansen (Hard as Nails Xtreme Nails).
  • As always, I finished off the manicure with good to go top coat by Essie for a nice glossy look!


Hope you liked today's post!

- Hetal

9 comments:

  1. Simple and perfectly executed! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...gorgeous in its simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this desigh!
    the dotts are perfect and so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the girls! very neat and elegant. And your nails are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of colours and I love a dotticure , i am sure i will be doing one for the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh i love it !!! it's soooo nice !!! great :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top