Indian Gradient Nail Art

26 April 2013

For today's design I created a gradient using pink, orange and gold.




The final design looks very Indian to me... Maybe it's because of the colour combination? I wish I had stamping plates to add an intricate pattern to enhance that Indian look. Or I wish I had added some rhinestones or something! It's too late now but I do love the overall look. It's clean and simple yet very bright! So here is another picture!


To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of all in one base by Essie followed by 2 coats of Posh Pink by Rimmel London
  • Using a makeup sponge, I created the gradient with Gold by GOSH and orange, it's obvious by Essie.
  • I finished off the look with a coat of good to go top coat by Essie
Hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

4 comments:

  1. You're right!! this does look very indian!! an intricate stamp in green or red would have made it look like mehndi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruthvi!! :) Yeah I need to invest in some stamps lol!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top