Nautical Stripes Nail Art

22 April 2013

For today's post, I have a striped nail art look... something nautical. I remembered pinning something months ago that I loved and I recreated the manicure from memory. I did find the link to the original post for this design and it turns out my memory wasn't super accurate! My manicure is a little different from the original, but its definitely inspired by this tutorial by The Beauty Department.



To create this look:
  • I started with 2 coats of blanc by Essie... Yes, I was super tired on a Sunday night and was too lazy to apply base coat!
  • I created my stripes using striping tape (perfect for thin and crisp lines) and painted over all that tape with Hard Metal by Rimmel London. I think that is the name of this navy blue polish... I took off the sticker over a year ago and I am guessing the name based on what I've researched online.
  • Using a fine brush, I added a little heart on each nail with Posh Pink by Rimmel London and finished off the manicure with a coat of Seche Vite!

Hope you liked today's post!

- Hetal

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top