Sparkling Gradient Nail Art

2 May 2013

Hey Everyone!I have a very quick post for today. In my last post, I showed you swatches of the essie Summer 2013 Collection called naughty nautical. I have been using polishes from the Summer Collection to create a couple looks to inspire you with manicures that you can re-create using some of these colours!

Today I will be showing you a gradient I created with licorice and the girls are out by Essie. I love the combination of the black and the fuchsia and the deep purple it creates in the middle! You can see the subtle shimmer in the girls are out, which adds to how great this look it!  



To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of all in one base by Essie followed by 2 coats of the girls are out (also by Essie).
  • Using a sponge, I added a gradient with licorice by Essie. 
  • I then added square shaped rhinestones in a matching magenta colour and sealed the manicure with a coat of Seche Vite.

I had planned on changing my manicure tonight but I totally love this look and decided to wear it for another day! I love how the rhinestones add the extra sparkle and glamour to this manicure. However, this gradient looks gorgeous on its own too. Since I am so in love with this manicure, I have one more picture of it!


As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I have created a couple looks with the essie Summer 2013 Collection. So check back tomorrow for another naughty nautical inspired look!

- Hetal

5 comments:

  1. Great manicure! Love your nail shape too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Lisa! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the color combo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Surprisingly, I love this colour too and I'm not a pink girl!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top