Colour Blindness Test Nail Art

7 May 2013

Hey everyone! I have something a little new today. Hannah from Polly Polish hosts a monthly challenge with a different theme called Polish Days. Today's theme is the Number 5!

So that was a little confusing... but then I remembered seeing a Colour Blind Test manicure by Goose's Glitter (you can see it here). And I went the very literal route and painted the number 5 on every nail!




I used blanc by essie as the base and the following from left to right...

Oranges: action by essie, tart deco by essie, orange, it's obvious! by essie

Blues: Blue Away! by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, in the cab-ana by essie, let's get lost by essence, mezmerised by essie

Greens: navigate her by essie, the more the merrier by essie, first timer by essie, mojito madness by essie

Reds: Moody Reds by LA Colors, she's pampered by essie, forever yummy by essie, Burgundy Flirt by Rimmel London



- Hetal

24 comments:

  1. Great manicure! Its definitely fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The colors are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paulina! I definitely agree.. I am wearing it for a third day because I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. Emma-Cambridge Nails8 May 2013 at 11:53

    This is incredible- and as soon as I saw it (on Facebook) I thought of the colour-blindness test :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! And yes that it exactly what inspired this design!

      Delete
  4. Wow, this looks seriously awesome! :D

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! This is so cleverly done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :) I really appreciate all the comments

      Delete
  6. OMG! this is so awesome! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the absolute best! If this were a contest you win. I love your concept and design, so simple yet out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment!!! This totally made my day!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top