Turquoise Dotted Nail Art

21 August 2013

Today's post is pretty simple! I loved how blue mesmerized by essie looked on my nails...




An interesting note about mesmerized by essie... it looked a lot greener in the bottle and even applied a bit greener than photographed. However, after about 24 hours the colour on the nail changed and brightened up to this beautiful BLUE!


To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of all in one base by essie followed by 2 coats of mesmerized by essie
  • Using a dotting tool, I then added the dots using in the cab-ana by essie and first timer on my ring finger. I had hoped to create an accent nail but the colours look so similar that you can't really tell I used both the turquoise and green.
  • I then finished off the look with a coat of Seche Vite!


Check back later this week for more nail art! I promise to post more often from now on! I have something different in store for later this week... my FIRST baking post! Hope you enjoyed today's post.

- Hetal

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top