Rainbow Leopard Print Nail Art

9 September 2013

I love today's look a lot... it is so fun and so colourful!





To create this super fun look:
  • I started with a coat of all in one base by essie followed by 2 coats of blanc by essie as the base colour
  • Using a dotting tool I added random shaped and randomly placed "dots" of the following colours... sangria by Covergirl (red), Papaya Punch by China Glaze (orange), lemon drop by Covergirl (yellow), appletini by Covergirl (green), in the cab-ana by essie (blue) and purple freeze by Covergirl (purple). 
  • Using a dotting tool, I added the random outlines around the coloured dots to create the cheetah print. I also added a few random black dots to add to the animal print. The black polish I used is black diamond by Covergirl.
  • I finished off the look with a coat of good to go top coat by essie to smoothen the nail art!




Again, I LOVE this look! I had a lot of fun creating this look...and did not want to remove it!

- Hetal

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! It's such a clever way to combine the colours of the rainbow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) I had this in my head for a very long time so I'm glad I got to finally try it out! I love how it turned out :p

      Delete
  2. I love leopard print! So cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would seriously keep these on forever if i could do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I kept them on for a few days! :P So many people loved ittt

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top