Retro Gradient Nail Art

12 September 2013

In today's post, I have a retro gradient nail art look!






Long ago... well in May earlier this year... I saw this beautiful post by Sarah from Chalkboard Nails and I instantly fell in love with this gradient! After that I went ahead and even bought one of the colours she used in her Simple 70s Gradient.



My photography isn't as perfect and doesn't truly capture the beauty of this colour combination... but I think you have a pretty good idea!





The colours I used to create this gradient manicure are: Desert Sun by China Glaze (brown) and Exotic Encounters by China Glaze (teal). Sarah used Jade is the New Black by OPI, which is greener than the teal I used. I still love it and I got a lot of compliments from people at work, so YAY!



Hope you enjoyed this post!

- Hetal

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Alison!! :) I will check out your post for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top