Love & Squares Nail Art

5 February 2014

Hi Everyone!

Today's nail art features my terrible attempt at stamping and a skittlette with colours that are perfectly themed for Valentine's Day! For those of you who hate this "holiday" you can easily change the colour theme to something a little less girly and pink and it would be a great look any time of the year.



I think this would be my second attempt at stamping... I really want to improve at stamping so I can create some quick nail art looks. I think this was a good attempt until the stamping smeared a little when I applied top coat :( !!!

The "Love" stamp is from the QA71 Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate found here. When I saw this manicure by Marta from Chit Chat Nails, I knew I had to buy this stamping plate and learn how to stamp!


To create this look:


  • I started with 2 coats of blanc by essie on all three fingers except my pinky. 
  • I added pink squares and painted my pinky with 2 coats of My Cherry Amour by Nicole by OPI from the Gumdrops collection
  • I then stamped my ring finger using black diamond by Covergirl and the QA71 Born Pretty Store Stamp
  • I also added 2 round pink rhinestones on my ring finger to complete the look
  • Although My Cherry Amour is a textured polish, I wanted a glossy look and applied 2 coats of good to go top coat by essie

What do you think of this look? 

Thank you for reading!

- Hetal

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top