Nude Glitter Gradient Nail Art

6 February 2014

Hi Everyone!

I have recently been inspired by nude glitter gradients that I have been seeing on the Chit Chat Nails blog. Although Marta creates her nude glitter gradients over her bare nails, I prefer using a nude/sheer base since I hate showing my bare nails.



The glitter is much sparklier in real life than my pictures capture... even then I just LOVE how this look is so simple yet elegant with a splash of sparkles and fun.


To create this look:
  • I started with 3 coats of French Rose by Rimmel London (I believe this shade is supposed to be used to create a French manicure at home)
  • I then sponged on Strobe Light by Sally Hansen (Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear)
  • I finished the look with 2 coats of good to go top coat by essie

Strobe Light is a light pink fine glitter topper loaded with fine holographic glitters. The holographic sparkle is crazy in real life and I love how the soft pink pairs with the nude/soft pink base. Because the base and glitter colours are so similar, the glitter does look more silver in the pictures.

What are your thoughts on nude glitter gradients? Do you prefer to use a nude/sheer base colour or do you prefer creating the glitter gradient on your bare nails?

Thank you for reading!

- Hetal

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the simplicity of this and the nude base works really well with the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! I really liked this look too! Didn't wanna take it off :(

      Delete
  2. What a pretty neutral gradient! Its great :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top