Leafy Nail Art

18 March 2014

Hi Everyone!

Another quick skittlette for you today... featuring I Shop Mintage by NOPI! I have really been into mint green polishes and it looks a lot greener on the nails than it does in does in the bottle. But it is still an awesome shade to add to my collection.

Nicole by OPI I Shop Mintage


Like my last post, I added stamping to create a quick nail art look while showing a new shade from its 2014 launch of core colours, I Shop Mintage.

My pictures show 2 beautiful coats of perfect formula with one coat of the Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

NOPI I Shop Mintage

I stamped the leafy design with the Pueen 55 stamping plate from the new Pueen Stamping Buffet Set 24B. The images are stamped with the Konad black special polish.

I also added a black rhinestone to my pointer and pinky fingers to balance the design and complete the look.

Nicole by OPI I Shop Mintage

I am really liking my Pueen stamping plates! I still have a few more looks to show you and few more colours that NOPI recently released. What do you think of this look?

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top