Musical Notes Nail Art

12 March 2014

Hey Everyone!

I am super super tired after an all night-er but I am finally somewhat back into a blog schedule so it will be quick!

I thought it might be fun to show my new polishes with some nail art instead of a plain swatch. What do you think? Or do you prefer plain swatches with detailed descriptions of the polish?

Today's skittlette features Sweet Surrender by NOPI from its 2014 launch of core colours. It is an almost-white pink blush cream polish. It is just such a perfect shade... if you don't own a bottle, buy one IMMEDIATELY! I kept staring at my fingers and admiring it for the few days I had this mani.

Nicole by OPI Sweet Surrender


As the post title suggests, Sweet Surrender by NOPI is the base colour on all my fingers except the pinky.

I stamped the musical notes with the Pueen 62 stamping plate from the new Pueen Stamping Buffet set 24B. The images are stamped with the Konad black Special Polish.

On my pointer finger, I added 2 rhinestones that I purchased from eBay a while back.

On my pinky, I applied 2 coats of A-nise Treat by NOPI from their gumdrops collection. This is such a staple textured/glitter polishes because it matches everything and adds a lot of fun and sparkles to your nails.

NOPI Sweet Surrender


Nicole by OPI Sweet Surrender

I've already said this, but I will say it again... buy a bottle of Sweet Surrender by NOPI immediately! You will not regret it!

Check back in a few days for another skittlette featuring another new NOPI polish!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

4 comments:

  1. Its a great shade and I can see why you like it so much. Pretty musical skittle too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Lisa! I am really surprised I loved a nude light pink shade.. it seems so unlike me!

      Delete
  2. Nail art instead of a plain swatch, for me, please! :))
    I love how delicate you kept this shade - gorgeous polish and gorgeous combo **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You'll definitely be seeing a lot more of nail art swatch combinations! :P
      And thanks Mina :) it is such a lovely shade.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top