31DC2014 - Day 17 - Glitter - Cleopatra in New York

18 September 2014

It's Day 17 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Glitter!

Today's post is definitely not nail art... it's a swatch and review of a gorgeous glitter polish. I had thought about adding some studs or some sort of nail art but after I applied this polish, I just had to show it off for what it is and not ruin it with adding nail art. I present to you... Cleopatra in New York by Deborah Lippmann!

Cleopatra in New York Deborah Lippmann



Cleopatra in New York:
Colour: Black & Gold | Finish: Crelly Glitter | # of Coats: 3 | Topcoat: Yes | Rating: 10/10

Comments: Absolutely stunning! You get perfect opacity after 3 coats but it does require topcoat to smooth out some of the bumpiness that is present due to the glitter. This polish is just packed with a ton of gold glitter in 2 different sizes. And even with the presence of black jelly polish surrounding it, the glitters shine through and come to life beautifully. I could go on and on and on about how gorgeous this looks but instead I will show you more pictures!

Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra in New York

Cleopatra in New York Deborah Lippmann

How gorgeous is this polish?! Curious to see how other bloggers are interpreting these prompts? Then check out these other bloggers on social media with the hashtag #31DC2014 and please check back tomorrow for Day 18!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top