31DC2014 - Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural - Unicorns

29 September 2014

It's Day 29 of the 31 Day Challenge (31DC2014) and today's prompt is Inspired by the Supernatural!

This prompt can be interpreted in so many ways and I chose the happier magical creatures... unicorns! And the perfect base for this simple mani is unicorn by piCture pOlish, a recent collaboration shade by Allie from Brit Nails. You can read about Allie's inspiration and process here.




I started with 3 coats of unicorn by piCture pOlish (a collaboration shade by Brit Nails) and added these unicorn metallic embellishment to each finger and sealed it all with 2 coats of good to go top coat by essie.


Beautiful shade isn't it?! I love the simplicity of this nail art. We are coming to the end of the challenge so keep following other bloggers using the hashtag #31DC2014 and check back tomorrow for Day 30!

Click HERE to check out all my 31DC2014 blog posts or check out my Pinterest 31DC2014 Board to see a compilation of all my challenge manicures.

- Hetal


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color and I like that unicorn decal a lot! So fun and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I agree.. this color is amazing!

      Delete
  2. While it may be a popular belief that cutting hair will make it grow faster, that is false. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top