Nail Polish Review - Essie Luxeffects 2014 - Rock at the Top

22 October 2014

Essie has been releasing a few luxeffects shades during the holiday season over the past few years.

The luxeffects line is a collection of glitter top coats that can be worn over any essie nail colour to add some sparkle and dazzle! This holiday season (2014), essie is releasing 2 new luxeffects shades (press release here)... 1 in yellow gold and 1 in bronze. Essie's PR firm sent me rock at the top, the yellow-gold glitter top coat.

rock at the top: a gold glitter top coat
Colour: Gold | Finish: Glitter | # of Coats: 1 | Topcoat: No | Rating: 10/10
Layered Over: tuck it in my tux (swatch and review) from the essie Winter 2014 Collection

Comments: I have always loved the luxeffects glitter topcoats and I am super excited to add this gold version to my collection. This beautiful yellow-gold glitter transforms the simple and plain marshmallow white crelly base into a pretty and sparkly holiday look! I only applied a single coat and you can see that the glitter payoff is great. I can see myself layering this over shades of red and pink for a simple but fun holiday manicure!

essie rock at the top

The glitter top coats in the luxeffects line have the same formula and glitter composition in terms of shapes and size and what I love most about these is that they usually just feature one glitter colour. I can't wait till the bronze version, summit of style, is available online... you can be sure I will be purchasing it right away!

What do you think of this beautiful gold glitter? Will you picking up a bottle of this beautiful gold glitter? I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments!

- Hetal

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty gold glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! :) I'm excited to use it during Christmas.

      Delete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar You also need to maintain a balanced diet so that your hair gets all the vitamins and nutrients it needs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top