Nail Polish Review - piCture pOlish October 2014 Collaborations (My Picks)

26 November 2014

Today I have swatches and a review of the piCture pOlish October 2014 collaboration shades... well only 3 out of the 7 that were released. I love how piCture pOlish gives bloggers a chance to create their own shade and of course every single blogger is so creative in coming up with a beautiful concept!

piCture pOlish October 2014 Collaborations

Overall Comments: I really love the signature scatter holographic nail polishes by piCture pOlish and I was happy to see that formula used for cyan and Paris! I also love a good glitter crelly and I was happy to see a beautiful mint green version.

Paris: collaboration with QuicheGirl
Colour: Coral | Finish: Shimmer | # of Coats: 2 | Topcoat: Yes | Rating: 9/10

Comments: This polish applies very smoothly and is perfectly opaque in just 2 coats. The colour is a beautiful pink-coral with the signature piCture pOlish scattered holo particles. It is not very glossy when it dries but any topcoat will bring it to life and add some shine!

piCture pOlish Paris

minty: collaboration with La Paillete Frondeuse
Colour: Mint Green | Finish: Glitter-Crelly | # of Coats: 3 | Topcoat: Yes | Rating: 8/10

Comments: Minty is a mint-crelly with matte hexagonal glitters in candy pink and white with very light scattered holo particles. Overall, I really like this polish and I am happy to add a mint glitter-crelly to my collection. However, it is really hard to see the holo particles and the I found the glitter ratio to be sparse. You will also need topcoat as it does not dry too glossy.

piCture pOlish minty

cyan: collaboration with Chit Chat Nails
Colour: Cyan-Blue | Finish: Shimmer  | # of Coats: 2 | Topcoat: Yes | Rating: 10/10

Comments: The name of this polish describes the colour perfectly and like Paris, it also has scattered holo particles! The formula is very similar to Paris... smooth and slightly sheer after the 1st coat but builds to perfect opacity after the second. Again, it does not dry very glossy so you will need some topcoat to bring out the shine!

piCture pOlish cyan

Hope you enjoyed today's quick post! As you can tell by my ratings, cyan was my favourite out of the October Collaborations! I will be posting 2 nail art looks featuring Paris in one and cyan in the other... so keep coming back!

GIVEAWAY: Just a quick reminder... I am hosting a giveaway for the Bundle Monster CYO 2014 stamping plate set. Click HERE to enter and good luck!

- Hetal

7 comments:

  1. All of them are lovely! Its so cool that they collaborated with bloggers to create them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lisa! I love discovering new bloggers through that and also learning about the inspiration behind these shades!

      Delete
  2. Minty is so amazing <3 I need it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick up a bottle... you won't regret it!

      Delete
  3. I keep on seeing swatches of Paris, and it is getting harder and harder to say I don't need it lol. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I debated buying Paris but I am really glad I got it! It's so beautiful to wear on its own... makes your hands look super girly and elegant!

      Delete
  4. While there are many moisturizers on the market satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top