Guest Post by Spilled Polish

29 December 2014

Hi Everyone! While I'm away on vacation, I am super lucky to have several bloggers guest post for me! Next up is Maddy from spilledpolish. I recently discovered her blog and was really excited to find out that she is also a Canadian blogger! I love her clean and simple ideas and she has prepared a Christmas nail art post for my blog. I know it's past Christmas, but I still want to post it for everyone since she worked so hard for it. So let's check it out!
______________________________________________

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone, I'm Maddy from spilledpolish, and Hetal asked me weeks ago to put together a post for her while she is gone on vacation. I got SO busy and couldn't do my nails for awhile, but thought I should do my nails for Christmas and share it with all of you! I hope you all have the time off and can spend it with family and friends.. or relaxing and doing your nails haha.

I started off by painting my nails two coats of Beyond the Nail - Red Microglitter. When fully dried, I applied one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3 (top coat) on all my nails, and placed some glitter from the Xmas Mix glitter pot from The Sparkly Shop on my nails using my wax pencil. On my ring finger, I applied a cute Christmas Tree Snowglobe Nail Charm from The Sparkly Shop!





______________________________________________

That is definitely a festive manicure! I love the glitter and nail charms and they go perfectly with the glittery red nail polish. Once again, I'm sorry Maddy for delaying this post but I hope everyone still enjoy it. Thank you so much Maddy for preparing this beautiful guest post for my blog!

Let's show spilledpolish some love on social media. You can find Maddy on Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterset and Twitter. And don't forget to stop by her blog for beautiful nail art and swatches!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. So festive. That red is intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I didn't see that you posted this until now. :)

    Hope you're having a great vacation! xoxo
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chlorinated water is not good for your hair, especially if it is color-treated.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top