Guest Post by Colour Your Life

27 December 2014

Hi Everyone! While I'm away on vacation, I am super lucky to have several bloggers guest post for me! Next up is Andrea from Colour Your Life. Andrea is a super sweet blogger that has been supporting my blog for a long time! She prepares very creative nail art that are colourful and very cute! I am so happy that she agreed to guest post for me today. Let's check out her wonderful winter-y manicure!
______________________________________________

When Hetal asked me to make a guest post, I was extremely happy because I love her blog and nails! So thank you for this opportunity and thank you for asking me, it is a huge honor!



I created a base gradient with my bellowed turquoise polish by Bobbi Brown, a pastel blue shade by Gabrini and a white shimmer polish by Rimmel called White Hot Love.



And yes, I have chosen the turquoise polish because of the name of Hetal's blog :) I hopped this gradient with a glitter polish by Moyra to achieve the effect of the sparkling snow in the sun.


Then, with white acrylic paint and a thin detail brush, I painted the snowflakes. The manicure is finished with a gel look top coat.


_______________________________________________

Don't you love this frosty and sparkly snowflake nail art?! It is perfect for winter and I love that Andrea chose to feature my favourite colour in her manicure! This definitely my favourite gradient combination... what a perfect way to glam it up for the season! Thank you so much Andrea for preparing this amazing guest post for my blog!

Let's show Colour Your Life some love on social media. You can find Andrea on Bloglovin. And don't forget to stop by her blog for creative nail art looks!


post signature

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top