Squares Nail Art

16 April 2013

Hey everyone! I kind of went crazy with striping tape for today's post... and I ended up with lots of tiny squares!



To create this look:
  • I started with a coat of Nail Therapy Base Coat by Julep followed by 2 coats of White On by Sally Hansen (Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear)
  • I then created a chequered pattern using striping tape and filled in the little squares with a nail art brush.
  • The colours I used are: Posh Pink by Rimmel London, in the cab-ana by Essie (Turquoise) and orange, it's obvious by Essie
  • I finished off the look with a coat of Seche Vite

Hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

10 comments:

  1. Majorly cute! Awesome detailed mani! wOw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Courtney :)

      Delete
  3. love this! its cool to see a different sized square/rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous and neat. I'm loving the bright colors. This combination is so summery. Cannot wait to see what you're gonna show us today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Paulina! :) I have another bright summery post today as well!

      Delete
  5. vaishakhi panchmatia19 April 2013 at 07:25

    Wow!! Awsome as always :)
    Love how you describe the details.. and the neat work on your nails of course!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Vaishakhi!! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top