Vintage Roses Nail Art

12 May 2013

Today's post is dedicated to my mom - a very special person that no one can replace! It's too bad I did not get to spend the day with her but I am excited to see her next weekend! My mom is the most amazing mom out there! I'm sure a lot of you think that way about your moms. Mine is very loving and caring and super supportive of me and I am so proud of everything she has accomplished. She is a strong, independent and has been a true inspiration for me to be who I am today.

So I have something very girly and pretty for her today. I did end up using my favourite colour, turquoise but she'll understand, because she's amazing like that!




This manicure is inspired by the lovely Lisa from Polished Elegance! She has such lovely ideas and her photography skills are just amazing! Check out her blog if you haven't already!


To create this look:
  • I started with 2 coats of where's my chauffeur? by essie on all fingers.
  • I then created stripes on my middle and ring fingers and my thumb with striping tape and blanc by essie.
  • Using a dotting tool, I created polka dots on my pointer and pinky fingers using blanc by essie. 
  • I then created the roses using this technique with watermelon by essie, boom boom room by essie and blanc by essie. I created the leaves with stylenomics by essie and the more the merrier by essie.
  • I sealed the design with a coat of Seche Vite

I am so in LOVE with this look!!! I wore if for three days and couldn't bear to remove it! I hope you liked it too! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

- Hetal

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty mother's day manicure! So nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Much more pretty than mine! lol :p
    But thanks for the link <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thank you Lisa! :) Ofc it is credited back to you! It's your idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top