Simple Valentine's Day Manicure

14 February 2014

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a very simple manicure that is perfect for valentine's day! I love how a little glitter can add so much fun and interest even if you don't have time for nail art!

Last week, I was browsing the nail polishes at my local drugstore (Shoppers Drugmart) and saw this beauty, Strawberry Shields by Sally Hansen complete SALON manicure. It is a magenta pink leaning red glitter topper with a mix of medium sized hexes and small circular glitter. And pairing it with a soft pink-ish shade really lets it take the spotlight! Oh and pictures show ONLY ONE COAT!



In this manicure, I have paired Strawberry Shields with Arm Candy also by Sally Hansen complete SALON manicure. Arm Candy is a soft, sheer, almost-nude pink that requires 3 to 4 coats for opacity... but it is just such a beautiful shade!!! The base colour looks a little pinker than it would be if you wear it on its own... I think that might have something to do with the pink glitter!

Sally Hansen Strawberry Shields

These two polishes (Strawberry Shields and Arm Candy) are the first 2 I have picked up from this line of Sally Hansen polishes. I was never a fan of their "Insta-Dri" line and found the "Hard as Nails Xtreme wear" line to be just okay. But I am really blown away by the the "complete SALON manicure" line... it has some really pretty shades and amazing formula! Plus the bottles are tres chic! I guess next up for me is their new Triple Shine line!

Sally Hansen Arm Candy and Strawberry Shields

I definitely suggest picking up a bottle of Strawberry Shields! It's only been a week and I have already used it TWICE even though I have a growing pile of untrieds!

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed today's post!

- Hetal

4 comments:

  1. Simple can be so cute though, right? These are adorable, Hetal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination! Its so pretty! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Lisa! It's super girly and pink so yes, definitely great for Valentine's Day.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top