Guest Post by Paulina's Passions

25 December 2014

Hi Everyone! While I'm away on vacation, I am super lucky to have several bloggers guest post for me! Next up is Paulina from Paulina's Passions. She is a very talented nail artist and has a unique style. Paulina is known for her amazing and creative use of floral designs. I love how she combines colours and graphical elements! Her instagram is definitely a big source of inspiration for me! I am very very excited that Paulina has prepared a guest post for my blog... let's check it out!
______________________________________________

Hi everyone. I am so happy to be here with you today! My name is Paulina and I am running Paulina's Passions blog. I will be taking over Hetal's blog for one day and while she is enjoying her vacation we are going to talk about some easy, festive nail art you can do during the holidays. I am really honored to be sharing my nails on My Life in Turquoise, as I have been following Hetal's nail art adventures for a while. Her nail are so neat and nail art amazing. we can all agree on that!


I started off my mani by painting my nails black. I used my favorite black nail polish, which is LVX Livid. If You have never tried this nail polish and you want a really good black with amazing quality, this is the one to go for. It's super opaque and you only need one coat!


Then I took my favorite magical glitter, Fairy Dust by China Glaze, and topped the black base with it. I wanted this look to be super sparkly for the holidays. Fairy Dust is a must-have for a nail polish lover! Once everything was nice and dry, I took my striping tape and made diagonal triangles. I filled them in with beautiful golden glitter called Live, Love, Laugh by Il Était Un Vernis and took the tape off before the nail polish could dry.


I topped all the sparkliness with a good layer of top coat and the mani was ready! Easy, right?

I hope you like these glittery, festive nails and maybe you can recreate them during he holidays! I wanted to thank Hetal for inviting me here. I hope you have amazing holidays sweetie and come back to us soon!

If you liked this look and want to connect for more nail art you can always visit Paulina's Passions blog, Facebook or Instagram.
______________________________________________

Wow! That is definitely very sparkly and festive for sure! This would be a perfect look for a New Year's Party or any other holiday party. I absolutely love it and it surely is an easy look to replicate. Don't you just love how sparkly it is?! I need to get myself a bottle of Live, Love, Laugh! Thank you so much Paulina for preparing this beautiful guest post for my blog!

Let's show Paulina's Passions some love on social media. You can find Paulina on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr. And don't forget to stop by her blog for beautiful nail art and swatches!

post signature

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top